SIGNATURE TICKET INITIATIVE: A GENERATION OF ACCESS is made possible by
Additional support provided by:
The SHS Foundation
Pictured above: Students at TheatreFest 2016, photo by Cecile Oreste.
The Signature Ticket Initiative offers subsidized tickets at the affordable price of $35 for all seats during the first five weeks of each Season production. Now with Ticket Initiative: Extended, while our ticket prices typically increase after the first five weeks, this program makes discounted tickets available to individuals who either:
1) have identification from underrepresented communities, OR
2) who identify as part of marginalized populations.
Qualifying identification includes:
- Current student ID (must include expiration date)
- Student Metrocard
- Union ID (SAG, Equity, Teachers Unions, Autoworker Unions, etc.)
- Military or Veteran ID
- Medicare/Medicaid Card
- SNAP Card
- WIC Card
- IDNYC Card
Marginalized populations include:
- People of Color
- People with Disability/Disabled People
- LGBTQIA+ folx
- People without housing
- People living in poverty
If you possess or identify with one or more of the above, you qualify for the program. Please enter your information here to begin enrollment.
After completing the survey, the Signature Ticket Services team will process your application within three business days. If you would like to book tickets sooner than your application is processed, please contact Ticket Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 244-7529 during business hours Tuesday-Sunday, 12:00pm-5:00pm.
All participants must show proof of ID or card in person for entry to their first performance. All tickets are subject to availability. Limit two tickets per participant per production. Enrollment expires two years after verification.
Terms and Conditions
- Enrollment expires two years after verification.
Example: If you enrolled and were verified in October 2020, your enrollment would expire in October 2022.
- Signature Theatre reserves the right to request proof of eligibility at any time.
- Participants can purchase two accessibly priced tickets to each Signature Theatre production during extension weeks. Ticket purchases are subject to fees when purchasing online or by phone. All tickets are subject to availability.
To avoid confusion, all audiences regardless of status, subscription or affiliation can purchase accessibly priced tickets to each Signature Theatre production for the first five weeks of production due to the Signature Ticket Initiative, all tickets subject to availability.
- All seats are sold on a first-come, first-served basis, and availability is not guaranteed for participants.
- Tickets can be purchased online, by phone, or at the box office.
- Tickets may not be resold and are not transferable. No refunds, cancellations or exchanges are offered or available.
- Participants are bound by Signature Theatre’s standard policies.
- All production dates, ticket offers, casts and creative teams are subject to change.
- Participants can be disenrolled by Signature Theatre management for infringement of policy, including but not limited to identification fraud.