SIGNATURE TICKET INITIATIVE: A GENERATION OF ACCESS is made possible by
Additional support provided by:
The SHS Foundation
Pictured above: Students at TheatreFest 2016, photo by Cecile Oreste.
Accessibly priced tickets are subject to availability, limit two tickets per customer, per production.
Currently, these accessibly priced tickets are available to individuals and communities identified as underrepresented in our audiences. Participants must possess one of the following forms of identification or benefit cards to gain access to this extension program:
- Valid School ID (must include expiration date)
- Student Metrocard
- A Union ID (SAG, Equity, Teachers Unions, Autoworker Unions, Police Unions, etc.)
- Military or Veteran ID
- Medicare/Medicaid Card
- SNAP Card
- WIC Card
- IDNYC Card
If you possess one or more of the above, please enter your information here to begin enrollment. You will then be directed to a required survey. All participants must show proof of ID or card in person for entry to their first performance. Individuals who prefer to apply in person or by phone may do so during the hours listed below.
After completing the survey, the Signature Ticket Services team will process your application within three business days. Prior to purchasing tickets, participants must contact Ticket Services at 212-244-7529 to confirm enrollment.
Accessibly priced tickets are subject to availability, limit two tickets per customer, per production. Enrollment expires two years after verification.
- Enrollment expires two years after verification.
Example: If you enrolled and were verified in October 2020, your enrollment would expire in October 2022.
- Signature Theatre reserves the right to request proof of eligibility at any time.
- Participants can purchase two accessibly priced tickets to each Signature Theatre production during extension weeks. Ticket purchases are subject to fees when purchasing online or by phone. All tickets are subject to availability.
To avoid confusion, all audiences regardless of status, subscription or affiliation can purchase accessibly priced tickets to each Signature Theatre production for the first five weeks of production due to the Signature Ticket Initiative, all tickets subject to availability.
- All seats are sold on a first-come, first-served basis, and availability is not guaranteed for participants.
- Tickets can be purchased online, by phone, or at the box office.
- Tickets may not be resold and are not transferable. No refunds, cancellations or exchanges are offered or available.
- Participants are bound by Signature Theatre’s standard policies.
- All production dates, ticket offers, casts and creative teams are subject to change.
- Participants can be disenrolled by Signature Theatre management for infringement of policy, including but not limited to identification fraud.